Market Analysts – Thailand
This position is responsible for providing foreign exchange advice, counsel risk analysis and pricing for corporate customers. The position attracts, expands and retains profitable relationships and provides continuing servicing, advisory and trading activities with client’s population. This role is responsible for risk-taking, currency and forward gap management from corporate business.
- Help clients in understanding the foreign markets and the advisable investment decisions to be taken.
- Give clients information about the exchange rates and the best to invest into the global market.
- Work closely with senior marketers and relationship managers to identify, discuss, and enable foreign exchange products and services.
- Assist traders in performing market analysis and analyze trading strategies.
- Institutes trade, spot, forward, swap, option or derivative foreign exchanges.
- Oversees currency book trading and gap management.
- Supports business development and profit goals through independent actions in developing strategy and identifying prospects for account officers, executing strategy and providing continuing contact and servicing of clients and prospects.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of the foreign exchange markets and foreign exchange products including spot, forwards, swaps and options. Direct experience on trading or sales desk in FX or other financial products helpful.
- Must possess the knowledge of the global market and should be aware of the current trends and financial status of the world economy.
- Updated about the economies of different countries and regions.
- Attention to details and strong hold over maths and accounts.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-motivated with a keen desire to learn and contribute within a dynamic team environment.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree. Major or minor in economics or finance preferred, including coursework in financial accounting and statistics.
- An MBA degree in finance is also preferred.
- At least Two years of job related experience.
Please send your CV together with a cover letter where you motivate your interest to email@example.com or contact The Office Manager on +230 489 7888.