Hantec Global is proud to announce our IB Volume Competition giving you the chance to win an iPad Mini 4!
The best part, there is no cost to enter!
IB Volume Competition
The aim of the competition is to be the IB with the highest volume traded (standard lots) for all their clients.
Please note: in cases of two levels of IBs (master and sub), the client’s volume will only be counted for the sub IB (i.e. the IB nearest to the client in the hierarchy structure), not the master IB.
Rules of Engagement
- Eligibility: No prior registration is required to participate in the contest, however the following eligibility criteria must be met. In order to be eligible to participate in this IB Competition you must be a registered and approved IB, have an IB code issued by Hantec Global and have introduced at least three funded clients by the 15th day of the that contest month. Clients cannot be transferred amongst or merged across IBs once the competition has started. The IB Competition applies to existing and new IBs.
- Contest Dates: First trading day of each calendar month until last trading day of each calendar month.
- Winner: The contest winner will be the IB who’s Introduced Clients have produced the largest volume of lots. Volume is defined as the number of closed trades within the Contest Dates. The lot volume derived from mini CFDS in comparison to FX will be calculated at 1:10.
- Prize: The prize is an iPad Mini 4. This includes the arrangements for delivery to the Winner.
- Introduced Clients: For the contest, trading clients will be assigned to the IB who directly introduced the client i.e. the IB assigned as the client IB ID. Hantec Global does not consider the introducer of an IB (master IB) as the owner of subsequent clients introduced by the sub (direct) IB.
- Winner eligibility: To be eligible to receive the Prize, the Winner must accept participation in promotional events linked to the contest. Promotional events, includes but not limited to interviews, photos, use of nicknames, country of origin, etc.
- In case of refusal by a Winner to participate in promotional events, Hantec Global has the right to disqualify the winner and award the prize to the next placed participant.
- Announcement: Hantec Global will announce the winner within 30 days following the end of each monthly contest. This will be announced via the Hantec Global website.
- Other conditions: If Hantec Global suspects that a participant has abused/manipulated or attempted to abuse/manipulate this IB Competition or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards Hantec Global, then Hantec Global reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that participant the award received or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that participant.
- If Hantec Global suspects that a participant has abused the fair rules of the IB Competition then Hantec Global reserves the right to immediate disqualify the participant/client from the IB Competition without the contest of the Client.