Hantec Global is proud to announce our IB Volume Competition giving you the chance to win an iPhone X and iPad Mini 4!
The best part, there is no cost to enter!
IB Volume Competition
The aim of the competition is to be the IB with the highest volume traded (standard lots) for all their clients.
Please note: in cases of two levels of IBs (master and sub), the client’s volume will only be counted for the sub IB (i.e. the IB nearest to the client in the hierarchy structure), not the master IB.
Rules of Engagement
- Eligibility: No prior registration is required to participate in the contest, however the following eligibility criteria must be met. In order to be eligible to participate in this IB Competition you must be a registered and approved IB, have an IB code issued by Hantec Global and have introduced at least four funded clients by the 30th day of the that contest period. Clients cannot be transferred amongst or merged across IBs once the competition has started. The IB Competition applies to existing and new IBs.
- Contest Dates: First trading day of each calendar quarter (3 months) until last trading day of each calendar quarter.
- Winner: The contest winner will be the IB who’s Introduced Clients have produced the largest volume of lots. Volume is defined as the number of closed trades within the Contest Dates. The lot volume derived from mini CFDS in comparison to FX will be calculated at 1:10.
- Introduced Clients: For the contest, trading clients will be assigned to the IB who directly introduced the client i.e. the IB assigned as the client IB ID. Hantec Global does not consider the introducer of an IB (master IB) as the owner of subsequent clients introduced by the sub (direct) IB.
- Winner Eligibility: To be eligible to receive the Prizes, the Winners must not have previously won the Contest the previous quarter and must accept participation in promotional events linked to the contest. Promotional events, includes but not limited to interviews, photos, use of nicknames, country of origin, etc. Additionally, the Winners must have completed a minimum of 1,500 lots within the contest period to be eligible.
- In case of refusal by a Winner to participate in promotional events, Hantec Global has the right to disqualify the winner and award the prize to the next placed participant.
- Announcement: Hantec Global will announce the winner within 30 days following the end of each quarterly contest. This will be announced via the Hantec Global website.
- Other conditions: If Hantec Global suspects that a participant has abused/manipulated or attempted to abuse/manipulate this IB Competition or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards Hantec Global, then Hantec Global reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that participant the award received or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that participant.
- If Hantec Global suspects that a participant has abused the fair rules of the IB Competition then Hantec Global reserves the right to immediately disqualify the participant/client from the IB Competition without the contest of the Client.
- Acceptance of T&Cs: By participating in the IB Competition you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions of the ‘Introducing Broker Competition’ as well as to the Hantec Global Trading Terms and Conditions.
- Risk acknowledgement: The participant acknowledges that Forex and CFDs are leveraged products and involves a high level of risk and shall always communicate this to said clients. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. The participants shall inform their clients to seek independent advice if necessary.
- Prize: 1st prize is an Apple iPhone X 64GB. 2nd prize is an Apple iPad Mini 4. Prize includes the arrangements for delivery to the Winners.
- IB Competition terms and conditions are dated 01/03/2018.