World Cup Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (“WCPD Terms”)
Hantec Global Ltd (“Hantec Global”) is authorized and regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC) in the Republic of Mauritius. License Number: C114013940.
Hantec Global is giving two lucky Entrants the ultimate Super Eagles viewing bundle in our World Cup Prize Draw. The Winners will each win a 40 inch television, two Super Eagles jerseys, deep freezer, 1.5HP air conditioning unit and a 2.5Kva generator (the “Prize”).
- The Prize Draw will take place on 11th June 2018 (“Prize Draw Date”) where two eligible Entrants will be selected at random to receive the Prize.
- Entrants must enter the draw during the period from 16th April 2018 to 8th June 2018 (“Entry Period”).
- The Prize Draw is open to new and existing customers who have entered the competition (the “Entrants”).
- To be eligible, Entrants must hold a live trading account with Hantec Global and make a new deposit of $250 or equivalent within the Entry Period.
- Entrants must trade a minimum of 5 standard lots on their live trading accounts during the Entry Period.
- Entrants must also complete the registration form on the World Cup Prize Draw website page available on Hantec Global’s website www.hantecglobal.com/worldcup.
- The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred. However, if the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
- Images used in marketing materials are not necessarily representative of the actual Prize.
- The Prize includes the arrangements for delivery to the Entrants who win the Prize Draw (the “Winners).
- Two Winners will be selected at random on the Prize Draw Date.
- Winners will be notified within 24 hours following the Prize Draw.
Eligibility to Win
- To be eligible to receive the Prize, the Winners must have met the Entry Eligibility criteria and must accept participation in promotional events linked to the contest. Promotional events may include, but is not limited to, personal information, interviews, photos, use of nicknames, country of origin, etc. (“Promotional Events”)
- In case of refusal by a Winner to participate in Promotional Events, Hantec Global has the right to disqualify the Winner and award the Prize to another random Entrant.
- Winners must claim their Prize within 7 days of being notified that they have won. After this period has elapsed, the Prize is void.
- If Hantec Global suspects that any participant or Entrant has abused/manipulated or attempted to abuse/manipulate the Prize Draw including, but not limited to, re-using deposited funds in multiple accounts or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards Hantec Global, then Hantec Global reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that Entrant the Prize received and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions including, but not limited to the WCPD Terms with respect to that Entrant or participant.
- If Hantec Global suspects that the Entrant has abused the WCPD Terms then Hantec Global reserves the right to immediately disqualify the Entrant from the Prize Draw without the contest of the Entrant.
- Hantec Global reserves the right to reject or disqualify any participant or Entrant without explaining the reason. Reasons for disqualification may include, but are not limited to, opening big volume opposite orders with the same currency pairs in different trading accounts at approximately the same time, as well as the usage of failures in the quote flow for getting guaranteed profit, or any other kinds of unethical trading.
Acceptance of WCPD Terms
- By participating in the Prize Draw you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be bound by, the WCPD Terms, Hantec Global Customer Agreement and Hantec Global Terms and Conditions.
The participant acknowledges that Forex and CFDs are leveraged products and involves a high level of risk and shall always communicate this to said clients. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. The participants shall inform their clients to seek independent advice if necessary.